30.7.08

When Harry met Sally


Harry: You realise of course that we can never be friends.

Sally: Why not?

Harry: What I'm saying is... and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form, is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets
in the way.

Sally: That's not true, I have a number of men friends and there's is no sex involved.

Harry: No you don't.

Sally: Yes I do.

Harry: No you don't.

Sally: Yes I do.

Harry: You only think you do.

Sally: You're saying I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?

Harry: No, what I'm saying is they all want to have sex with you.

Sally: They do not.

Harry: Do too.

Sally: They do not.

Harry: Do too.

Sally: How do you know?

Harry: Because no man can be friends with a woman he finds attractive, he always wants to have sex with her.

Sally: So you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive.

Harry: Nuh, you pretty much wanna nail'em too.

Sally: What if they don't want to have sex with you?

Harry: Doesn't matter, because the sex thing is already out there so the friendship is ultimately doomed and that is the end of the story.

Sally: Well I guess we're not going to be friends then.

Harry: Guess not.

Sally: That's too bad. You are the only person I knew in New York.


Sally: Most women at one time or another have faked an orgasm.

Harry
: Well they haven't faked it with me.

Sally
: How do you know?

Harry
: Because I know.

Sally
: Oh, right, that's right, I forgot, you're a man.

Harry
: What is that supposed to mean?

Sally
: Nothing. It's just that all men are sure it never happened to them and that most women at one time or another have done it so you do the math.

Harry
: You don't think that I could tell the difference?

Sally
: No.

Harry
: Get outta here.

Sally
: Ooo...Oh...Ooo...

Harry
: Are you OK?

Sally
: Oh...Oh god...Ooo Oh God...Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh God...Oh yeah right there Oh! Oh...Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes...Oh...Oh...Yes Yes Yes....Oh...Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes...Oh...Oh... Oh...Oh God Oh... Oh... Huh...

Older Woman Customer
: [to waiter] I'll have what she's having.



"Me encanta que tengas frío cuando fuera hace 21ºC, me encanta que te cueste una hora y media pedir un sandwich, adoro la arruga que se te forma aquí cuando me miras como si estuviera loco, me gusta oler tu perfume en mi ropa después de pasar el día contigo y me encanta que seas la última persona con la que quiero hablar antes de dormirme por las noches. Y no es porque me siento solo. Y no es porque es año nuevo. Vine hasta aquí esta noche porque cuando te das cuenta que quieres pasar el resto de tu vida con alguien quieres que el resto de tu vida empiece lo antes posible." (Harry)


1 comentario:

Anita Lucía dijo...

siempre quise ver esa peli y nunca la engancho en la tele :s
un beso meeeeeeeeeeeel